The DVD Hut
Sci-fi action feature directed and co-written by Guillermo del Toro. Gigantic monsters known as Kaiju rise up from the Pacific Ocean and invade Earth. As they rage war, killing millions in the process, the human race defend their planet with the use of special robots called Jaegers which are controlled neurally by their pilots. However, even these magnificent machines have trouble defeating the Kaiju. With their armed forces dwindling, mankind puts its faith in ex-pilot Raleigh Becket (Charlie Hunnam) and trainee Mako Mori (Rinko Kikuchi). Together they must control an early Jaeger model in one last attempt to save Earth.
All extra content is in 2D on the Blu-ray disc
• A Film By Guillermo Del Toro
• A Primer On Kaijus & Jaegers
• Intricacy of Robot Design
• Honoring The Kaiju Tradition
• The Importance Of Mass And Scale
• Shatterdome Ranger Roll Call
• Jaegers Echo Human Grace
• Inside the Drift
• Mega Sized Sets
• Baby Kaiju Set Visit
• Tokyo Alley Set Visit
• Orchestral Sounds From The Anteverse
• Audio Commentary by Guillermo Del Toro
• The Director's Notebook.
• Drift Space
• The Digital Artistry of Pacific Rim
• The Shatterdome (Production Database)
• The Wall of Life/Rations
• Excuse Me
• "Catch You In The Drift, Dad"
• Blooper Reel